Facility List and Specialties
* B3 CNC Bed Mill full 3 axis Proto Trak control, 40 taper tooling, Table size 60" x 12"
* Victor CNC Milling Machine Proto Trak control, Table size 60" x 12"
* Max CNC10 full 4 axis micro machining center.
* 3 Bridgeport milling machines with digital read-outs.
* 9" x 24" South Bend Tool Room Lathe.
* 16" x 36" South Bend Lathe.
* 17" x 48" Proto Track LX2 CNC Lathe.
* Clausing Colchester Storm CNC 100A Turning Center 6000 rpm's 12 station turret 6" chuck 1-5/8" thru spindle, programmable tailstock, and rapids @ 1200" per min.
* 2 Sherline CNC Lathe micro turning centers.
* Hardinge DSM-59 2'nd operation precision lathe fully tooled.
* Tsugami precision manual chucker with rapid threading attachment, also fully tooled.
* 6 x 18" Brown & Sharp automatic surface Grinder.
* 10" Horizontal fully automatic, continuous cycle hydraulic cut off saw.
*TCM Triple mast 5000 Lb. Fork Lift.
1. Production turning of precision parts.
2. Precision and general machining of prototype and production run jobs.
3. Production machining of all types of castings.
4. CNC Machining, Milling and Turning.
5. Custom designing & Building of special application machinery, tooling & equipment.
6. Welding of light to heavy steel weldments of brackets and machine framing applications.
7. Cost effective repair and rework of substandard parts received from overseas manufacturers, helping recover cost and to keep production lines running, while offering solutions to prevent future occurrences of such issues.